Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Members of the Purdue “All-American” Marching Band watch the parade lap wearing white sunglasses in memory of Dan Wheldon on Sunday, May 27, 2012, at the 96th running of the Indianapolis 500 in Indianapolis, Ind. (Jennifer Cecil / For The Star)
Shooting the iconic 500 mile race is always a great time, even though there were times this year when I thought I was going to suffocate on the blacktop from the heat. This is one of my favorite pictures from this year's Dan Wheldon memorial, so I had to share. Thanks to all my Veteran friends and family for their sacrifices. One more picture after the jump
Contributing to the "500 faces of The 500" assignment is the worst, but you can't say the characters aren't worth it. I was assigned the Snake Pit this year and it didn't disappoint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home