Thursday, June 9, 2011



If you're like me, when you hear the word "wallpaper," you turn your nose up. I still remember as a child watching my mother sweat in the kitchen and bathrooms of our home with a long, flat brush and smelly, white paste just to get that boring, patterned paper to stick to the wall. Twenty years later, tiny blue flowers and peach plaid still adorns the walls of our 90's-riffic kitchen. I love you mom, but I HATE wallpaper! That is, until I went to last week's assignment at the home of Jake and Kristi Isenbarger, in Indianapolis. I looooove these walls. When you walk into the room, it's a shocking sea of black and white. The green chairs and red flowers pop in contrast.

I love it when my subjects open my mind to something new. Check out more gorgeous house after the jump




































Thanks, Isenbarger's, for being so inviting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home