Sunday, August 1, 2010


This isn't something I would normally post here, but I wanted to share a couple awesome experiences with my fellow photographers. I recently had to find somewhere to print a large panoramic photo for a friend of mine. I found a place in California called Ookiimage. It was easy to order, reasonably priced and fast. I couldn't find any reviews or testimonials online so I thought I would put one out there. The print was beautiful. I would definitely use Ookiimage again!
I also have to give a shout-out to Morton Grove, Illinois, where Nikon Camera Repair fixed my broken 80-200 and had it back to me in a total of FOUR DAYS. If you've ever had to have a lens or camera repaired, you know how agonizing everyday without it is. Especially as a freelancer. I wish I could say I hope I never see them again, unfortunately, I'm clumsy and accident-prone. I'm sure I'll be using them again in the very near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home