Tuesday, October 16, 2001



Sometimes people ask me how I can be so close to someone who lives so far away. I tell them, "Trust me, if you knew her, you would call her everyday too."



I simply cannot imagine not having her in my life. I was the maid of honor at her wedding and I signed as a witness on their marriage license. Her husband, Tommy, would probably argue that the document binds him with her, not her with me, but I disagree. We're all family now. Sister Wives!

I designed the book using InDesign. Talented photographer John Maniaci took the photos and amazing designer Becky McKean assisted by providing the same colors and graphics used on the invitations.

If you're interested in a unique, one-of-a-kind wedding book like this, shoot me an e-mail or check out the "love" tab at HelloJennifer.com

Special thanks to Katie and Tommy for being awesome. Also for leaving me a singing voicemail.

Tags

Indianapolis Wedding Photography, Indianapolis Wedding Photographer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home